Thursday, May 17, 2012

Help A Brother Out?

Heyas!

I decided to call this blog "The Radio In My Head" mostly because that's where most of my musical ideas start.  Some musicians/singers/songwriters just grab their preferred instrument and start jamming away.  That's not my usual M.O. (method of operations), but every now and then it can happen.

Sometimes my Radio is crystal clear and sometimes it's fuzzy with a lot of white noise.  But whatever is playing on my Radio, I try to capture it and do my best to get it from my head and into the audio world, where I can share it with others.

Now, when the Radio is just not working, or it's too fuzzy to make out what's happening - then I have to rely on my ability to craft an idea and build it.

For me, that usually means starting out with something that I want to say and developing a lyric from that.

If I believe that I've got a good lyric happening, then I move on to developing a melody, arrangement and all the other things that bring a song together.

I've digitally released three songs so far.  A "love gone wrong" song (She Doesn't Understand), a social justice/issues song (Do You Remember America?), and a holiday song (Under The Mistletoe).

I would love to share what I'm doing with you.  So, there's a little area near the top of the page and on the right side where you can click and get all three of my first releases for free.

If you dig my vibe, then take the message to your brother (or sister) and tell him twice!

This is how you can "Help A Brother Out".  Obviously, I'm not well known, but you all could do a lot to change that, by taking a listen and spreading the word.  Yeah, it's a shameless plug, but it is my blog, and I don't think it's too awful to do that every now and then.

So, how about it?  Make me part of the soundtrack of your life, and your mama's (really she just might dig it!).

Remember to visit me at http://www.leemanuelsmusic.com
Also here at http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Leemanuel_Hightire

No comments:

Post a Comment