Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Album Release

Heyas! -

When I was little, one of my fondest dreams was to get signed to Motown records.
I always wanted to part of the famous Motown family which included Stevie Wonder,
Diana Ross & The Supremes, The Temptations, The Jackson Five, Smokey Robinson,
and so many other incredible artists.

We learn as we get older that "dreams don't always come true", at least not
always in the exact way that we imagine.

The music business has changed dramatically from the time I was "little", heck
it's changed dramatically just over the last 5-10 years.

And while I won't be part of the Motown family, I can try to help add to the
legacy by continuing the tradition that they started with my own music.

You see, I work everyday (yes I have a "day job") and save what I can for my
musical projects.  So, when you hear me talking about being glad it's "FRIDAY",
that's just as real as it can be.  But I've finally reached a point where I
can make at least one dream come true.

So, this is to announce that I'll release my debut album on April 30, 2012.
The title of the album is "Six over 1/7"...and I might have a special prize
for anyone that contacts me with an idea that's close to what the title means.

It won't be on Motown, but with your help, it can be just as fun, and at least
part of my dream will have come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment